Pampering your skin and body doesn’t always require fancy spa treatments and expensive products (though, those can be nice too ;)). In fact, you can help improve the look and feel of your skin with one simple beauty practice. It is so easy that I am surprised not many people know about it… Today, I want to share it with you. This beauty tip is a very effective, yet simple way to: Treat Your Skin to a Natural and healthy glow!
If that’s not enough of an incentive, here are a couple more:
- simple to incorporate into your beauty care regimen.
- affordable and won’t break the bank.
- quick and easy (3 min max. is all you need)
- super pleasurable
- healthy for the rest of your body too!
Honestly, it is so easy and so effective that I felt it deserved its own article to further promote it.
- It will help remove dead skin cells, which promotes baby-smooth skin.
- It will promote healthy blood circulation, which is always a plus.
- It boosts the immune system by stimulating the lymphatic system (hello, detoxification!)
- It can help reduce cellulite and give your skin a younger and firmer look too!
- It feels amazing (be gentle in sensitive areas, though).
HOW TO DRY-BRUSH:
Glad you asked! Simply brush your skin in circular motions from your feet upwards towards your heart and from your neck downward towards your heart. DO NOT USE ON YOUR FACE. The face has sensitive skin, so it would be too harsh on that area of your body.
Do spend more time on “trouble” areas (for me: it is right below my bum – cellulite likes it there :p).
And that’s it! Try dry-brushing 2 to 3 times per week at first (before your shower/bath) and once you are used to it, feel free to do it daily.
After my shower, I then always proceed with my favourite body lotion at the moment: Radiance by Good Medicine Beauty Lab (GMBL). It leaves my skin moisturized, smelling good and oh-so-soft! It is the perfect home spa treatment :)!
Check out GMBL and use my code “deliciouslyvibrant” for a sweet discount on any of your purchase! Enjoy :).
Happy pampering, guys!
As always, stay vibrant.